The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Saturday March 9, 2002 at 16:29
Jeff406
Founding Member
August 2001
I did ask the customer if there were specific times the problem would occur, but he said it happens at anytime and even during totally clear non-windy days so there does not seem to be a pattern to it.

I did try another voltage switch and it did not remedy the problem (its still hooked up) and I plan to swap the A LNB on Monday.

Question to Echoslob: You kind of doubted that the LNB is causing the problem, but if the A satellite dual LNB is hooked up to the voltage switch, and the switch locks one of the dual feeds to vertical and the other to horizontal (18V / 14V) then I would think that the LNB would still be a good candidate of the problem. If the dual LNB feeds went right to the two receivers then I would agree that the LNB would not be as suspect since the two receivers are both exhibiting the same problem.

Trying to connect straight from the LNB to the receiver is a good idea, if the LNB swap does not work then I will try this.

Thank you for the help so far and if you have anymore ideas pleas share them with me.

Hosting Services by ipHouse