The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Saturday November 12, 2005 at 16:49
RICHNWB
Long Time Member
December 2004
Hi guys,,just a follow up to my original post..thanks for all the responses..i did purchase a new LCD..an olevia LT 30HVS.from a authorized dealer online and just finished hooking up everything..Samsung prog. scan dvd..jvc hd-vcr..motorola dct6200..and yamaha htr 5640..the tv has Y/CB/CR and Y/PB/PR component inputs..its supposed to support 1080i/720p/and both 480 signals..first thing i noticed is the DVD would only play thru the P component..due to it being progressive scan i guess..no problem there..but when i tried to display the hd cable and hd-vcr the only way i could get a picture was when they were both set to 480i output..if i tried any other output the screen would remain blank..am i missing something?..both of those pieces are input thru the Y/CB/CR input..the picture is good..but honestly my ED Panny displays HD better..just wondering if im not setting up something right or if...im hoping no...the set is defective in some way..any opinions or advice would be great...Thanks!..do i have to use the DVI connection to get 1080i?

This message was edited by RICHNWB on 11/12/05 18:05 ET.
Never eat on a empty stomach!

Hosting Services by ipHouse