The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Saturday August 27, 2005 at 10:07
HDPC_Blaze
Lurking Member
August 2005
Hey guys. It's good to finally see a thread like this for Toronto. Now here are my questions. I have an HP Media Center PC and I was thinking of getting the HDTV Wonder. I'd like to know where you guys got it from. It's selling at PC Village for $199 and I couldn't find a better price in Toronto.

My other question is this: I live close to Finch and Weston in a house that's facing directly south. The only thing is I don't have a direct view of the CN tower; all I see are houses and behind that, more houses. And behind those houses is the humber river valley. It's not like I live that far from the CN tower (North York). But in your personal opinion, do you think I'll actually get any channels in my area with the indoor antenna even though I can't see the CN tower? I'd hate to spend 200 bucks on a card and later find out that it won't even work in my area, especially since the return policy is "exchange only". I talked to the guy in PC Village and some other guy at Best Buy and they told me that it would be useless to try this ANYWHERE in Toronto. But considering your luck with it, I doubt their opinions. I'm not interested in installing a huge antenna in my backyard and would prefer only to use the indoor supplied antenna with the amp. Anyway, any feedback from you guys would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse