The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Thursday December 8, 2005 at 17:42
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Well, I decided to see what was going on, so I registered. Gave my email address to one more damned advertiser who can sell it whenever they want to. And they don't even say they won't.

Then I find that I have to put my home address in my profile in order to get aiming information.

So I do that. The form has asterisks by the information it needs, and there are none by the street address, so I leave that blank. And I get an error message.

So far, then, I have given away my email address to an advertiser and have not gotten information they say they would give me. And it has just dawned on me, an installer, that this site won't be of much help when I install at clients' homes as I would have to go into my profile and change the address on it, then go look at the map, any time I want it to be helpful. So I'm going back to www.antennaweb.org. Thanks.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse