The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Tuesday December 5, 2006 at 10:33
yardbird
July 2005
OTAHD,

Thanks for the link to the map. I knew I saw it someplace. Actually I'm getting all the "south buffalo" stations along with all the grand island stations using my cobbled together "Franken-tenna" (I like that nickname, actually). My hope is that getting something like the Silver Sensor would give at LEAST what I'm getting now on alligator clips, scotch tape and an FM dipole :)

Regarding a splitter... if you only have one antenna, and 2 TVs, and someone in the bedroom wants to watch a grand island based station but someone in the family room wants to watch a Toronto based station.... the antenna STILL only points in one direction. Who wins? :)

Is it possible to mount (for example) a 4221 aimed south on the south side of my house and a 4221 aimed northwest on the north side of my house and connect the 2 together so you didn't have to do any switching? Or would I run into all kinds of problems with phasing or something if I tried that?
Panasonic TH42PX60U, Yamaha RX-V667, DirecTV HR24, Sony DVP-NC80V, URC MX-980, PSX-2

Hosting Services by ipHouse