The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday December 4, 2006 at 19:20
yardbird
July 2005
Actually... heheh... gonna be more like..."Does the wife want it all?"
Programming.... we're talking programming. Ok let me ask this next question then (sorry.... but I haven't had to deal with antennas and rotors in a long time)...

Is there a rotor that "knows which way to turn based on channel selection"? That's her question actually. See... she doesn't want to have to remember that it needs to point *here* for this station and *there* for that station. And if you're laying in bed with the remote, what good is that if you have to get up to turn the antenna? I can see her point on that one.

And eventually... when I have 2 TVs on HD... do you then need 2 antennas? That seems a bit inconvenient. Maybe I'll concentrate on just getting the easy ones first and investigate programming on the Toronto-based stations to see if they offer something I can't live without.

I'm not sure which are Grand Island based and which are south buffalo stations. I mean I know SOME of the ones on Grand Island, but I get 2,4,7,17,23,and 49 now with my "franken-tenna"... yeah... she named it... I might have another one in there that I didn't list. Sorry for all the questions. Just want to have a handle on where to take this, what to spend, etc.
Panasonic TH42PX60U, Yamaha RX-V667, DirecTV HR24, Sony DVP-NC80V, URC MX-980, PSX-2

Hosting Services by ipHouse