The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday February 9, 2009 at 21:47
rocket65
Long Time Member
February 2008
Welcome Dave.. I see that we both reside in Kitchener-Waterloo so here is my situation. I live in west Waterloo in a highrise condo on the ninth floor I'm approximating 100 feet off ground. condo rules stipulate that the aesthetics of the building must not be compromised. my only option is an indoor setup currently speaking I have the antennacraft mini-state antenna coupled with 60 feet of coaxial cable. it is perched in my sunroom by my front window halfway up any higher the concrete and steel girders affect performance. I face roughly east. according to the manufacturer the antenna is rated for reception within a 40 mile radius of course the only stations that are within that range are chch tv and cts the rest are 60 miles plus.and come in sporadically. my tv is a 2007 Panasonic Viera TC-32 LX700 my primary focus is on the digital signals are you aware of any directional antenna with high gain coupled with a low noise amplfier that you could possibly recommend based on my current location. one thing that was pointed out by some other forum members was to track down an antenna with larger elements however the ones they recommend seemed to be rated for the same 40 mile radius. any thoughts recommendations please.
Michael Robert Bennett

Hosting Services by ipHouse