The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 55 made on Thursday October 23, 2008 at 20:05
hd fan
Long Time Member
March 2006
wow so many grammar mistakes in my last posts!!!.

I think I found why the motor does not rotate more than 59 degrees either direction eventhough the electronic limit is 65 degrees. The culprit: the Coolsat 6000 premium receiver! I even reset the limits to no limits but apparently every receiver has a different limit , Pansats go even less than 59, around 55 apparently. CaptiveWorks goes a little more around 62. My workaround to get Telestar 12 @ 15W will be to instead of using USALS for that satellite use then DiseqC 1.2 for that one only. Will try that this weekend to see if it works. Apparently the same receiver using DiseqC 1.2 have different limits.

donnyjaguar: BTW the Linear outputs of the "mighty" Invacom LNB are not Universal. It is still a standard Linear LNB. Dual in this case, meaning you only use 1 circular and 1 linear output for 1 receiver. You can use the other 2 outputs for another receiver.
I also read that the interference produced by the new AMC 21 bird at 125W is due to the new Montana PBS channels on that bird in the Ku Band. not too much info in the internet about it but some press release on the montana PBS website says that since October the 6th, 2008 they are moving to the new location on AMC 21. They even have the PBS HD I guess.

Hosting Services by ipHouse