The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Tuesday October 14, 2008 at 21:35
hd fan
Long Time Member
March 2006
I finally master the art of aiming a dish I guess, I got Hispasat 1C/1D @ 30W very quick today but unfortunaelly there is a big tree in the way to the left. I barely get usable signal on a few TP's. TP 79 at 11883 H Mhz (Cuban TV) it is the strongest for me followed by 12050 H for TV from Spain channels. Once again , the main dish setup screen does not show a lock maybe due to the fact that TP 1 was not locked. I used manual scan to lock to the strongest TP following the previously posted list (BTW I do not get a lock to the TP's listed on that list) but then decided to change TP's untill I found 2 locked. I will try to relocate the dish (on tripod, only 1 m off the ground) to get a clean LOS. Some channels are using encription like PowerVU and Nagravision. Some channels have a second audio track which is DD 2.0.

The coolsat box gives the name of the Network using the locked TP on the manual sacn screen. On the main dish setup screen it shows the name of the satellite provided apparently that you lock to TP1 or maybe the Satellite Beacon.

Hosting Services by ipHouse