So, It's looking like Im left with a hunk of hi-tech
junk. I dont know whether I should try shipping
to SamsungUSA and try and get it shipped back
via a friend of a friend in the US, or whether
I should just cut my losses and go buy a new
one. I also have a SIR-T151 which is working fine,
so maybe I'll just wait a while and see if the
prices come down later this year.
ontariocraig, is it safe to assume that SIR-160s are pretty much useless in Canada if you're only planning on using them as a receiver (if you don't have satellite)? I've noticed a few on eBay - they seem to be a little cheaper as they're older, and was planning on bidding...