The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday October 19, 2000 at 18:53
Randy
Historic Forum Post
Short scenario on my blunder:
Having completed literally 100 online purchases from folks, (on message boards, EBAY, etc) and never gotten burned, I bought a 30 Hour Panasonic from a guy in Tampa, Fla for $325. He advertised on www.remotecentral.com and we emailed for a few days. I paid him with Paypal and then he emailed me 3 days later saying "It hasn't gone out yet, Fed Ex didn't pick it up". Well, that was Sept 19.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - help me pressure the guy to right his wrong. His email is [email protected] His name is William Godek. He lives in Tampa, Florida, and his phone numbers WERE 813-964-0000 and (813) 908 - 9577. (Both are now disconnected).

I know I'm asking for a lot. The police won't do anything and PayPal won't give up his info without their intervention.

PLEASE - email him and request, nicely or otherwise, to make good on the deal or return my money using paypal. I was stupid to pay him, but he's a criminal to steal my money.

Thank you all in advance. I'd love to have him get 100 emails - it may make him realize how wrong he is and how upset I am.

Hosting Services by ipHouse