The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 5, 2005 at 14:40
Vincent Delpino
Select Member
September 2004
ok ive had it with sunfire subs.they sound awsome but they always have a ground loop issue. I love this thing but i have had it. i have 3 other subs in my system that dont have this problem. i know its a ground loop beacuse we used to be a sunfire dealer and almost every one has a ground adapter lift on it. now i dont need to be flamed for that beacuse it is suggested in the manual to remove the hum. call sunfire tech support they will tell you the same.however i dont share their philosopy and refuse to do that in my home with young children. Btw it goes away when the input is unplugged.anyway its in great shape except for a small chip on top where a candle rattled off the table on top of it. i colored it with a sharpe and you can barley notice it.i have even mink oiled the drivers as bob recomends to lenghten their life. this thing was 1800 new a few years back id like to get 900 for it.. i have the box and manual. the box is not the original but it is a replacement for shipping from sunfire.

[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse