Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday August 27, 2006 at 02:13
tomwaters
Long Time Member
March 2005
Hi folks,
It's time to sell my TSU3000 (incl. dock and RFX6000 Extender - all US models). This is not your standard Pronto though....I have modified the pronto to have a nice, bright screen and as a result it is a much much more usable remote.

A thread about the mod's is here [Link: remotecentral.com]

And some pic's of the mod. itself are here...[Link: prontomod.50webs.com]

$150 USD the lot buyer pays shipping.

The screen brightness mod. is still working an absolute treat - no prob's there...but I needed a more robust RF solution and the Pronto just doesn't suit me. Damn shame 'cos as you may have guessed from the mod., I love this little remote.

The unit itself is is pretty good condition, but does have some normal usage marks here and there and there is one small mark on top right of the screen - but this does not effect operation...I can e-mail you some hi-res. pic's if you want.

Rather than sell it on EvilBay first up, I'd prefer it go to someone who would appreciate it. I'll hold off putting it on eBay for a week or two and so contact me if you are interested in owning this one of a kind (although now, prob. one of about 5 - as a few have also done the mod now too :) My email addy is in my profile.

Cheers.
(Oh, I'm in Australia btw. but will send it anywhere...except Nigeria :) )

Last edited by tomwaters on August 27, 2006 02:39.

Hosting Services by ipHouse