The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday November 1, 2006 at 11:58
AVredefined
Long Time Member
October 2006
I thought I understood the forum rules and was allowed to go about offering programming services on this site as long as it was in the correct location. If this is not the correct location, my apologies. What is the correct place to offer programming? And if it's not allowed, that doesn't make much sense to me. This is the largest remote control website out there. If there's one place people can look to for professional programming services of this type, where else should they go? I've only found one AD online who offers stand-alone programming, and it isn't too enticing. I offer professional programming for URC remotes at an affordable price with outstanding support. I know this will most likely upset a lot of CIs who see this as a form of competition, but I urge them to be realistic. The DiY consumer was never going to hire them in the first place. Also, I offer the programming service to CIs who have more programming needs than programming personnel. URC's seemingly biggest concern with their recent policy changes was to ensure the 'professional' remotes get programming BY A PROFESIONAL. I know unauthorized sales is also a concern, but all public comments on the subject acknowledge little effect has been made on the sleabay sales. What else am I doing but helping to solve the problem?
sit tibi copia nostri.

Hosting Services by ipHouse