The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday December 28, 2008 at 15:20
dafunkdawg
Long Time Member
August 2002
i am a small custom integration company in louisiana and i sold this to a customer a couple of weeks ago.i do not normally sell pronto but i used it in this application specifically for the hai omni pro compatability.the remote looks as new and only has a few hours of use.i could not get the omni script working very well due to the lighing configuration not grouped into rooms and some wi fi troubles in this 20k sq ft home.we decided to use the h@me interface on his iphone for control and a remote that is less expensive and i have more experience with.i am trying to recoup some of my cost on this piece since i had to offer him a refund.i bought this piece through an authorized distributor brand new and can provide a receipt from my company with the date of purchase that will give you full manufacturers warranty.the one thing i am unsure of is the box.i left it in his equipment closet and it is not there.the customer says he did not throw it away and is looking for it.i can email pics upon request and you can check my ebay feedback with the same username that i use here.please contact me via email @ a-ztechnologies (at) cox (dot) net or telephone at two- two - five - two - four -one - nine - zero - zero - eight.i am asking $760 shipped in the us w/ insurance
-thanks
chris facundus

Hosting Services by ipHouse