Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday July 11, 2001 at 11:30
Kevin
Historic Forum Post
I have purchased a phase coupler (before I bought the house), but haven't installed it yet. I can control every part of my house from every other part (except for my 2 bad lights), so I haven't bothered installing it yet. The fact that I could control 'off' for a few minutes with a new switch leads me to believe that there might be something odd with the wiring that is killing the switches. I haven't tried to use a 'dead' (no off) switch in another location to see if it still works - I will try it tonight.

I have a gas dryer, so it only runs on 110v. Actually, as far as I know, I have no appliances that run on 220v, except the central air conditioning.

I am thinking I will just use a lamp module - i have a stick-a-swich right next to the 'bad' switch. For my other light - it controls my outside garage lights which are on a motion detector. I would like that one to work.

I am thinking that I can make a macro that will see 'E10 off' and send 'E10 off' through the power line like a mini or maxi controller does, since for some reason plugged-in controllers can turn the light off. It might work...

Hosting Services by ipHouse