The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday October 22, 1999 at 01:07
John Chao
Historic Forum Post
Fryguy,
I having auditioned(and owned) both pieces of hardware.. i would definitely consider the Monster HTS3500.. not the 2500. The 3500 is definitely the piece that will not only protect your pricey investment, but will also improve it's performance!!! Not only does the HTS3500 offer the highest joule rating (higher the rating the more protection it offers), but it also drops all EMI and RF interference all the way to the noise floor (-60dB). Plus the 3500 offers a digital cleanin section, specifically for digital sources such as DVD, Laser, etc. It also has 3 sets of coax protection.. from sat, cable, and antenna. and a separate internet port to protect against either internet wired systems and phone based systems (sat, computer, web tv, tivo). The best benefit to you is that your system will sound and look and perform better. A definite plus!! worth every penny.. If you have any questions, let me know! I'll be glad to explain everything you need to know and where to purchase the product!!!
John

Hosting Services by ipHouse