Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday December 3, 1999 at 21:43
billy c
Historic Forum Post
,,,well, guys , i read all this stuff day in and day out...........i sell home theatre and hi-end daily, including amps , subs , dbs, dss , c/k band satellite etc , etc.....and let me say this , i just dont sell it , i own the company....i have access to most all major lines, cause the 'hi-end boys' just dont move the volume they once did,and those mfg's will basically sell to any dealer/home thtre company/installer...... and i have learned over the years not to knock another vendor's brands or products...in any event, Bose IS A GOOD product....i sell very few of them because
they wont sell me the entire product line, they're after the mass-marketers......i think they sound fine.....and their higher end stuff
in the AM series, and the LIFESTYLE series is better than adequate , and in many cases better than most out there.....it's all a matter of personal taste.......member'....Bose is the #1
speaker company in the world....and Jamo, i believe , is ranked #2.....and i do sell lots more jamo , than bose.....oh well........in any event, let me know any responses .....anybody need any product??????.....thanx all
billy c
northeast satcomm
performance a/v
everett ma
617 394-9192

Hosting Services by ipHouse