Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday April 25, 2006 at 04:08
kep1a
Long Time Member
December 2005
See this post too.

[Link: remotecentral.com]

Here is a link to the DMX-3000 software for use on the URC MX-3000 remote.

http://www.triplebsoftware.com/

I am very happy with both

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I don't yet have 500 DVD collection. But this is how I fixed my DVD management problem. I also take my remote with me to DVD sales to ensure I do not buy duplicate movies when I go to a 3 for $20 sale and go crazy buying DVD's LOL.

E-Mail Bracken (BBB) and get more info.

[Link: triplebsoftware.com]

[Link: remotecentral.com]

You can get two or three or ??? Sony 400 disk DVD changers and the URC MX-3000 remote and add the DMX-3000 software to have full control along with two ways to preview your collection. The remote screen itself and the on line DVD profiler program. I have spoken with one other person with this set up and he has a Pioneer 301 disk changer and two Sony 400 disk DVD changers. The remote seamlessly accesses all movies on all changers. He also swears by this setup just as I do. It takes less than 5 minutes to update your collection with any new movies you may purchase and want to add to the DVD changers and remote.

Get the software for testing and programming the MX-3000 remote at...

[Link: universalremote.com]

Then Bracken or I could send you our .rcc file if you like. Open it in the MX-3000 software emulator to see what it looks like and how the remote will function when done.

I love this set up and bought the MX-3000 remote to allow me to use this DVD management software (DMX-3000). The remote turned out to be even better than I was expecting once I was able to dedicate the time to program my remote to work just how I liked.

Ken"

Last edited by kep1a on April 25, 2006 04:20.

Hosting Services by ipHouse