The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Monday March 20, 2006 at 13:21
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
On March 14, 2006 at 10:48, tes918 said...
I am looking for some input on DVD management.
Forget Kalaidescope!! I have approx. 500 DVDs
on a shelf and a single disc player Sony DVP NS900V.
Looking to make this situation more manageable.
What do you all think. Thanks Tom

I've responded to your duplicate post on this here. Good luck in finding a solution that is right for you. There is nothing better than having your DVD collection automated. You won't regret making the move. If you end up buying a couple Sony 400-disc DVD changers the boxes they come in are a great place to store all those empty DVD cases you will have. I've got 4 of those boxes filled to the brim with empty DVD cases. :-) The Sony DVP-CX985V models are the ones I have. I recommend them for one simple fact. When stopping a disc where it states it can resume from that given point the disc will not start playing automatically when powering off, then powering back on the changer. It just sits at the place you stopped the disc at. All other Sony 400-disc DVD changers start playing the last disc you were watching when the unit powers on no matter what. Better yet, the Sony DVP-CX985V while not available in retail are still widely available online for around $250 on average. Great value there. I have 4 of them myself. Not as much as a hiccup with any of them and the picture quality in my opinion is very good.

Last edited by Lowpro on March 20, 2006 16:03.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse