The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 588 made on Sunday July 13, 2008 at 03:38
simoneales
Select Member
May 2005
On May 28, 2008 at 22:25, JohnnyPbucks said...
I am new to the Scottsdale AZ area and just got scammed
for $150.00 on the theater logic L5 system. They had
some nice Kliptsh towers, good fake ads showing the high
retail prices, and all the crap you all have said. Seemed
like nice guys, but come on.... Can't believe I fell
for it, for me its not about the money, its the lack of
dignity in some people. They will get theirs some day,
karma always comes around to even up. Meanwhile anyone
want a $150 dollar system?

Brian

Brian, we all know that the guys that sell this stuff are scammers. We also know that their method of selling is to make people believe that they are getting such a great deal because of some sort of mistake that will cost someone else money e.g an extra set found it's way onto the truck or something similar.
When someone buys a product on this basis knowing it will cost an innocent party money, are they really any better than the scammers, or did they just "get theirs" themselves.
No sympathy from me.

This thread is full of people feeling sorry for themselves for getting conned when most should be taking a bloody good look at themselves and how their own greed allowed them to be conned in the first place.

If these products were legit as everyone believed, and if the stories the scammers told when selling them were true then most of the people here whining would be guilty of receiving stolen goods.

Here endeth my rant!

Simon.
I guarantee I'll tell you the truth and I guarantee I'll tell you what you need to know but I can't guarantee that I'll be telling you anything you want to hear.

Hosting Services by ipHouse