The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 584 made on Saturday July 12, 2008 at 21:07
thedentalmiss
Lurking Member
July 2008
Oh Boy!! I guess I am another sucker!! I pride myself on not being too gulible but this time the "dumb blonde" showed up. I bought this Theatre Logic 5.1 Sur.Snd. sys.*NOT from a van or truck but, by a pawn shop down the road. The price tag said $299.99 and I talked him down to $250, all proud of myself--hopped into by rusted 3 wheel & 1 donut junker,head up high; I drove off. What is the deal with these remotes? Mine got lost too. After getting home; I set up the system-no box-no info-NO WEBSITE-The receiver actually has a small price tag underneith that said $250.00 on it. Obviously that is what the pawn shop bought it for and just couldn't wait for a "chumpess" to walk in. Atleast they got back what they got conned for. And yes; they showed me the magazine with the same system for $450.00. However, I didn't buy it thinking it was a steal price, I bought it because they had it playing in the store and it sounded GREAT. They failed to tell me HOW IMPORTANT IT IS the remote was it's the ONLY WAY the thing works. I would have put the remote behind glass or something. Now that it's gone, I desparately need a universal remote and code that works on it. Does anyone know of a universal remote brand or even what code gets this DAGNABBIT RAP STATION OFF!
Theatre Logic 5.1 Home Theatre System...I Need a code for a universal remote-I lost the original**HELP** It's stuck on a <RAP><HIPHOP> station! Andit dosent work without it...

Hosting Services by ipHouse