The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 101 made on Friday June 17, 2005 at 14:51
avgenius1
Founding Member
May 2002
Wow. There certainly seems to be a lot of hostility in this thread.

All of the 'suckers' seem to want to get 'even' with the people they bought the speakers from. Why? YOU are the ones at fault. YOU are the ones that parted willingly with your money for a 'deal of a lifetime', only to come here and find out that you arent as smart as you thought. I think its great that you lost your hard earned money to some guy selling something out of the back of a van, pickup or car. What went through your mind? I know I am possibly buying stolen goods but what the hell, its a 'deal of a lifetime'. YOU got greedy and figured that instead of buying from a 'legitimate' storefront, YOU could save a couple bucks by buying ANYTHING from a guy in a parking lot. YOU dont have a right to be upset. These 'con-artists' didnt screw you, YOU screwed yourself. Did it ever occur to any of you to question the motive of the guy selling you this stuff? The line about "We bought a couple extra pairs/systems and the customer didnt want them, now we are stuck with them......" Why not just ask why they cant return them to the distributor? I have been approached dozens of times by these guys and I willingly listen to their pitch. I then ask them to show me a business license for the city they are selling in. You would be suprised as to how fast these guys can get in a van and get the hell out of the area they are working in. My favorite pitch is "Man, we got stuck with these extra speakers/systems and we are trying to sell them off for cost so that we can get some money for gas/food/hotel". Face the facts people, YOU are cheap. Being cheap has cost you money. Your character is of a questionable nature. Get some professional help, both for your electronics needs and your now obvious emotional/psychological issues.

Peace.
"Some may never live but the crazy never die" ~ Hunter S. Thompson
"There will be plenty of time to sleep when I am dead" ~ Me

Hosting Services by ipHouse