The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 23 made on Friday June 9, 2006 at 03:45
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On June 1, 2006 at 12:43, Audio God said...
As you can see I am a new member and simply did
not notice the date of the original post.

I have read this before when someone dredges up antique posts, and it makes me wonder -- why would you say it?

There is no accidental way to come across a thread this old. In fact, it takes time, grit and determination, and it sounds ingenuous (i.e. like a lie) to say you didn't notice the date.

You say you didn't notice the date. Go back to the forum. As I write this, this post is on page 1 of 134. The way the site is arranged, the lower numbered page is the more recent page. You can also click on the LAST page, which will take you to the first posts in this forum. But Page 134 is in April or May of 1999.

How can you go to the LAST page, then move through several pages until you have come to 2000, and never ever notice the date on anything?

On June 1, 2006 at 13:18, floyd_1977 said...
"Otherwise your system will look like a bitch
when I pull up next to you."

Note: this is a *home* theater forum.

Maybe Floyd has a motor home with a motor home theater.

Oh, yeah, the tone of that last remark reminds me to point out that Trunk Slammer Supreme was being FUNNY when he talked about his sensitive speakers.

And we all joke about the titles here -- I'm called a Super Member for God knows what reason Daniel applied. Founding Members often joke about being foundling members, others humorously ask for other titles. At our shop, when someone makes a real bonehead move, someone else will often say, "It's my fist day!" And when you have spent a year or two here, you will not only see why, you will crack up about it.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse