The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Thursday June 1, 2006 at 12:43
Audio God
Lurking Member
May 2006
As you can see I am a new member and simply did not notice the date of the original post. However this is not an apology for “wasting your time” nor do I feel like an idiot for teaching you something. The previous posts concerning speaker sensitivity were very poorly explained. As I read them I felt bad about anyone coming to this site seeking answers to valid questions and leaving confused with their questions unanswered.

As for this from a founding member: “Ernie, you are really on tonight. Don't go to sleep without slapping down a few more classic retorts.”

The sad thing is that at this site apparently Super Members and Founding Members such as Ernie Bornn-Gilman and Tom Ciaramitaro did not add something to the discussion and did not answer this question any better than the other previous attempts.

Instead they sat around and talked shit about other posts instead of helping people and let posts with crappy answers linger on their site confusing possibly thousands of people over the past 73 months. Maybe someone should look back into old posts and give closure to the other questions that also had poor explanations.

As for Advanced Member Trunk-Slammer –Supreme, maybe you should read the post instead of simply commenting on the title. This practice would improve your maturity and your intellect. You would learn something and hopefully take speaker sensitivity into consideration when you upgrade your system. Otherwise your system will look like a bitch when I pull up next to you.

Instead of crying about how I wasted your time you should be grateful that I enlightened you and graced your site with my presence.

Hosting Services by ipHouse