Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 128 made on Monday October 23, 2006 at 16:08
SwingBringsPain
Lurking Member
October 2006
Well, you guys will like this.

I'm in Indiana, and i'm an audio/video enthusiast. My wife knows this, and my birthday was last month. The Theater-Tech-ScamMobile showed up near a local bank, and the 2 guys did their routine on the wife. She came home and me and my buddy were drinking beer and shootin pool. She was really excited to tell me about the deal she just got from these two guys in a silver F-250 pickup (not the usual white van). When she showed me the box, sure enough it was the Theater Logic L6. She paid $500. Me and my bud jumped in the truck and went looking for a silver F-250 with Texas plates. Amazingly, after a half hour or so, we found them near another bank parking lot.

We followed them to a mall on the north side of Indy, and we decided to become "customers." My buddy Mike went to the ATM, and I just sat outside the truck and smoked. Sure enough, the two dudes came by and tried to sell me the speakers. They had a Fed-Ex packing slip and everything. I said I was interested, but I wanted to exchange the money and merchandise behind the building. I waited on Mike to get back to the truck, and they should've known that something was up since we're both really big guys...and they follow us around back. Well, needless to say, they both were pulled out of the truck, it was quick, maybe 5 minutes, and we were out of there with exactly $500 (i'm not a thief), and there were two pretty unhappy little scamsters on the pavement.

So, if you see a silver F-250 around Indy, and one of the guys inside has a pretty messed up grill, and probably a busted jaw, don't buy speakers from them.

Hosting Services by ipHouse