The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Saturday May 14, 2005 at 09:20
hoop
Long Time Member
February 2005
Its amazing how willing people are to show how stupid they are capable of being. The worst part is the rationalizing they make after they realize the mistake. "Well, they don't really sound that bad." Dude, you got scammed. You bought a $90.00 set of speakers for $250-400. These are the same people that will beat me up all day for a free $40.00 fiber optic cable, or a percentage off of a "real" set of speakers, because "they know the markup".

Sorry you got scammed, but what do you expect, you bought speakers from some dudes in a white van in a parking lot. If its too good to be true, your damn right it is.

The only saving grace to all your stories of heartache is that it makes entertaining reading.

P.S. If you really want to get these guys back, or do something constructive, you shouldn't buy stuff from shady individuals in the first place, whether it be from a van in the parking lot, or crazy joe's on the internet. If you don't give these guys any money, they will go out of business eventually.
I never drive faster than I can see, and besides that, its all in the reflexes.

Hosting Services by ipHouse