Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Saturday January 16, 1999 at 16:59
George Mills
Historic Forum Post
For the record I too had an RC2000 (an early) Mark I and I did not like it. I always thought I was in the minority on this when it was the hot item of the day. Now after reading these forums I see I was not as alone as I thought I was.

You can read what you want into the history of events of each remote but the statistics to me make it look like Madrigal/Microsoft/HK are the ones that rushed out a product. You also could of waited for the Marrantz RC5000 which will include the charging station, the software and the cable.

I believe most of the issues on the IRIQ can be dealt with, with software.

Someone new comes to the forum and reads the top couple messages of good results. What's wrong with my reminding them that a lot of folks have not had such good results. And most of my responses have included something along the lines of "read the forum" it speaks for itself. I've also thrown a few curves for fun :-)

Besides that you also started this thread with misinformation of the Pronto. It's been known for a month or so that the PC Software will be available for the Pronto and it's been a couple weeks or so it has been officially annouced it will be freely available via the internet and the cable will be mailed to you for free if you register.

Hosting Services by ipHouse