The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Saturday January 16, 1999 at 06:05
Chris C
Historic Forum Post
George:
Your right about the buttons, I too wish I could change the shape, but as long as I can choose which ones and the labels; I'm happy!

As far as Pronto software being "promised"... we'll see. If I had a dollar for every company that says "RS232 port for future expansion" and didn't come through, I could afford to buy both the Pronto and my HK.

As far as equipment goes, I have quite a variety. They include: Toshiba TV, Sony CD Changer, Panasonic DVD, Sony VCR, and a B&K Processor. I think this is a fairly diverse selection, but I will also try it on my bedroom system consisting of JVC TV, VCR, Receiver and Denon DVD, to see if I have problems.

I'm having trouble trying to figure out why you are putting so much effort into this forum, if you are so against the IRIQ/TC. Do you work for Philips? Maybe sell Prontos? Have stock? Or, are you a Saint trying to rescue us from the demon remotes? I just don't understand! Your posts, while maybe well intended, I feel have gone overboard. As I said I'm sure the Pronto is an excellent choice, and consumers should shop around before they buy. I can only give my experience with this unit and so far, I'm very happy!

Hosting Services by ipHouse