Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday August 5, 2005 at 10:51
IronMonkey
Lurking Member
August 2005
Hi all.

I've been redoing my current CCF for my Pronto RU940 over the past few days & I am trying to combine my TV & FreeView box remotes into one device on the CCF, so that I can use a "mode" soft button to switch the FreeView box on and switch to another page.

You may be asking, "Why don't you just have the FreeView box as another device?" but the reason I don't want that is to keep the device list on 1 page on the remote, as I am sick of having to scroll down the list for 1 extra device.

Anyway, my question is:

Is there a way of setting hard button IR values depending on what page of a device you are on, and not the device itself?

I want the channel up & down buttons to control my TV channels when I am using that device, but when I press my "mode" button to switch to another page on the same device I want the channel up & down buttons to control the FreeView box instead.

Is there a way of doing this? Or even a workaround that anyone can think of? Like making a device hidden so that it doesn't appear on the device list, but is available via softbuttons?

Thanks for any help anyone can give...
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]TX-24DX1 | SC-EH750 | DVD-S75 | Pronto RU940 | XBox | Dreamcast | Nintendo 64[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hosting Services by ipHouse