Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 153 made on Wednesday December 22, 1999 at 17:42
Greg R
Historic Forum Post
Can someone help me program my receiver properly? I've programmed macros on to s1 and s2 where s1 turns everything on for watching DirecTV and hitting it again turns it all off. GREAT!
s2 I have turning one everything to watch a DVD. My receiver is a Harman/Kardon AVR75 and it has 2 digital sound inputs: OPTICAL and COAXIAL. There are 2 buttons on the HK remote, one says OPT and the other COAX. I would like to program my new remote so that the "7" key is assigned OPT and the "8" key is assigned COAX. That way I can then use the 7 and 8 keys in my s1 and s2 macros. The RS manual is awful and the learning procedure doesn't seem to like me. Can someone review how to learn any button from my HK remote onto a specific button on the RS remote? Email me privately if necessary. Also, I was unable to program a "turn everything off" macro onto P-s1. Can this in fact be done? If I want s1 to turn on all my directv-viewing stuff and P-s1 to turn all that stuff off, can you do it? I realize just hitting s1 again WILL do it, but I'd like to customize a little more. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Hosting Services by ipHouse