The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday October 29, 2006 at 10:26
kcir
Long Time Member
October 2006
RCA model 20F510TD, Polaroid model TTM2003 and possibly one model of insignia tv are probably made by the same manufacturer. They all use a remote with the model number KK-Y284B. No one knows who makes this remote or what the codes are. RCA's tech help is of no use and they dont even know anything about their own product. Polaroid is worse than RCA as far as any support at all. Insignia is the worst of all, they dont even bother to answer. If you have direct tv or dish tv do not purchase any of these tv/dvd combos. They will not work with your direct tv universal remote. Not only that, the companies offer no support at all other than listening to what you have to say!!! If you have bought one, save yourself a lot of frustation and take it back to where you bought it. Buy a plain old tv with no built in dvd or vcr. Use a separate dvd player or vcr, you will be a lot happier. I cant take my tv/dvd back as it was given to me as a service anniversary gift at my work place. I will probably give the tv away to one of the kids in my neighborhood. Then purchase a new tv and a separate dvd player. It will not be an RCA, Polaroid or Insignia tv. NUFF SAID!!!!!!!
P.S. The RCA universal remotes sold by Circuit City, Best Buy and numerous other vendors will not work with my tv! RCA universal remotes will not work with my RCA tv, great huh!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse