The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday December 31, 2006 at 20:36
ElectricPhase
Lurking Member
December 2006
I just bought a Toshiba (model#: 27AF45C) off a friend. With it came a Philmore PM-RC1A 6-in-1 universal remote. The problem is, he never gave me any instruction booklet with this remote, probably because he doesn't have it.

Does anyone else out there have this remote and could somehow help me out? I need the codes used to program different devices, especially for my Toshiba TV. I searched around and can't find any downloads for the universal remote codes. I found this site: [Link: xdiv.com], but my remote isn't listed. It looks like the remote in this picture (), just my remote has a small digital clock built-in at the bottom and some of the text near the buttons are different.

Right now I'm not able to switch to the video inputs for the TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Just thought I'd update my old post to say this remote is crap. I found a few codes to work with my TV (207 being one) and it turns out you can only control channels, volume, mute, and power after programming. It doesn't let me use the other buttons, because they are reserved for other devices or setups like Satellite or Cable TV, etc. It's just a cheap remote...

Last edited by ElectricPhase on January 15, 2007 01:21.

Hosting Services by ipHouse