The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 170 made on Wednesday December 13, 2006 at 18:59
Trucky
Lurking Member
December 2006
I have Philips Universal remote control and I don't know what model it is. Top it looks like silver with frosted and blue buttons. It shows a little red light on left side for code search. There is two buttons that say code search frosted button and power blue button. There are four frosted buttons that say TV, VCR, DVD, and SAT/CBL. There are 9 numbered blue buttons from 1 to 9. There are three blue buttons that say enter, 0, and TV/VCR. There are four frosted buttons which are Guide, Menu, Info/Select, and Quit. There are two + blue buttons which are volume and channel. In center of frosted buttons of arrows, and in the middle of frosted button is OK. There are 8 frosted buttons that are prev chan, pip, toggle, mute, subtitle, - chapter, + chapter, and sleep. There are 6 blue buttons that say scan -
, play, scan +, rec, stop, and pause. At last it was written Philips Universal. I have codes paper, but the numbers for DirecTV did not work. I need the codes for DirecTV and I was told that I have DIRECTV D11 receiver. Please send code numbers of DIRECTV D11 receiver for Philips Universal Remote to [email protected]. Thanks.

Hosting Services by ipHouse