Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday October 10, 1998 at 01:45
Ken Wong
Historic Forum Post
I recently purchased the Sony RM-AV2000 and was a bit miffed when the remote ran out of memory after only programming my Sony TV, Sony VCR, GI Cable Box, Denon DVD3000 and Denon AVC-A1 Amp. I was trying to setup my Sony MDP/LD Player.

After a little expermenting (Using pre-programmed codes for the Denon DVD using the Panasonic codes (Denon is Panasonic OEM Clone)and working around the other pre-programmed codes I finally managed to setup the Option button for my Sony MDP/LD Player. Many of the less crucial functions were also ditched on my TV and VCR. The AMP and DVD functions were a necessity and I tried to avoid resetting any buttons.

However I then tried adding a few functions to my AMP which has many other functions required for my AV System not pre-programmed and also tried adding my Sony MD Player and the Out of Memory light appeared again! What happens if I add a Tuner/Tape and additional VCR!!!!!

Is there any way to put additional memory in the unit?

Otherwise this is a great unit and looks cool. I guess it's setup mainly for Sony components and is for basic use of compenant functions. Lot cheaper than a Lexicon 700T though.

Daniel Tonks - Great website.

Anyone else have any ideas on trying to get more mory out of this remote?

Ken Wong
[email protected]
Hong Kong

Hosting Services by ipHouse