Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday August 9, 2000 at 15:35
Daniel Tonks
Historic Forum Post

Click to enlarge!
"So what’s this I’m hearing about a free shirt?"

Sony has produced a limited supply of Cutter & Buck golf shirts – and they’d like Remote Central visitors to wear them! These high quality navy blue short sleeve shirts are made of 100% cotton and feature detailed embroidery work of the Sony and Remote Central logos, plus the RM-AV2100 remote control. Sound good? You bet! But it gets even better: they’re absolutely free for the first 100 RM-AV2100 owners who respond!

"I gotta get me one of those! Tell me how."
  • Shirts are available only to owners of the RM-AV2100 remote control residing in the US or Canada.

• Proof of ownership must be determined by either your previous forum posts here, or you must scan, fax or mail a copy of your receipt.

• If you qualify, first respond to this thread. Only the first 100 responses can be accepted! For security, do not post your shipping address here.

• In addition to responding to this thread you must send an email to [email protected] including your full name and shipping address.

• In this email you should include proof of ownership – either a pointer to where you have previously posted on Remote Central’s Sony forum, a scanned and emailed copy of your receipt, or if that is not possible, notification that you will be faxing or mailing a copy of your receipt. A fax number or mailing address will be provided to those who require them.

• Sizes available are: Medium, Large, XL and XXL. Specify in your email which size you prefer, plus a second choice if your first is not available.

• Both the shirt and shipping will be free. However, residents of Canada will be responsible for any duty, taxes or customs fees incurred at the border.

• Only complete submissions can be processed! Remember that you must 1) respond to this thread and 2) send an email to [email protected] with the information requested above.
THIS OFFER IS NOW OVER!

Hosting Services by ipHouse