Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Tuesday October 12, 2004 at 17:08
Ron Aronson
June 2002
My instructions were taken from page 21 of the manual for the RM-LJ304. A few words were not the same, so I have changed them, but the basic instructions should have worked. As far as I can find, there are no instructions in the manual for the receiver for changing the command mode; they are only in the manual for the remote.

It looks like Command Mode should be on the screen between Contrast and All Clear. I don’t know why it isn’t, but I don’t have either your receiver or remote; I just copy the instructions from the manuals as best I can.

If you don’t have the manual, you can get it here. Maybe you can find something in there to help. [Link: 129.33.22.12]

If you still can’t get it to work, I suggest you post your problem in this forum [Link: agoraquest.com] where they are more familiar with these receiver remotes.

If you get a good solution to your problem, either by yourself or from the other forum, please let us know here so I can change my thread, if necessary.

I didn’t see this thread when I replied to the post in the forum. I have changed my reply. Don’t worry about it, and anyway it put the thread up at the top of the forum again.

Hosting Services by ipHouse