Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday October 18, 2005 at 08:55
azz710
Long Time Member
October 2005
Dear Cocokola,

Alas, Sony gives you the buttons it wants to give you and greys-out the ones it thinks you don't need. If you need to program extra functions, you have three rows of four functions you can program and label yourself.

A hydrocephalic is a poor, unfortunate born with a reduced-sized brain and fluid filling most of the cranial cavity. I stand by the name of this thread!

Incidentally, I just discovered another "issue" with this product. I attempted to record my TiVo's "Record" button to the "Rec" button on the RM-AX4000. The program said it properly recorded the code, but when I try to use the button, nothing is sent to the TiVo (there's an amber light which blinks on the face of the TiVo when it receives a signal). After much fussing, I recorded the signal to the physical Menu button on the RM-AX4000. This works fine. I then assigned the Menu button as an alias for the Rec button, but the Rec button still doesn't work.

What were they thinking when they released this beast to manufacturing? Did no one ever test this thing?

Jeff

Hosting Services by ipHouse