Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday December 11, 1998 at 18:47
Kurt Kelson
Historic Forum Post
HA! Too true! Actually, what happened this time is that I checked the UPS tracking again after my first post and found that the driver needed an apartment number. Now I'm playing 'chase down the UPS guy before the weekend starts'!

I just got back from the UPS depot where they paged the driver. At first they offered to tell me where to find the driver so I could chase him down. Then when they figured out who he was, they changed their mind cause he probably wouldn't release the package to me. Now they're sending out one of their office people to retrieve the package because it turns out that my UPS driver is a little onery and unwilling to go the little extra mile. (That's THEIR assesment of the situation, not mine!)So now I'm waiting again for their office guy to drop off my Pronto. Isn't life interesting sometimes? :-)

Kurt

P.S. Thanks for the response Daniel. I'm assuming that you were referring to the RC-5 codes? I've never seen how comprehensive those codes are, but I'm guessing, based on my RC2000 MkI, that I'm going to have to do some custom programming for some of the functions on my Marantz gear anyway. No biggie. Hopefully, I'll be able to work on it this weekend. :-)

Hosting Services by ipHouse