Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Friday December 11, 1998 at 13:33
Will Cunningham
Historic Forum Post
Wow, the icon stuff sounds particularly awesome! I don't know if there is any chance we can convince you to look up what the max dimensions available are?

Thanks for the great info! I suppose there is a downside to all the info you provide, my saliva glands are starting to get a little tired. :)

I love hearing how other's have used the templates, and am anxiously awaiting the software so we can have even more control. It would be so nice to be able to download the setup's other people have used.

Though it is not reasonable (or particularly worthwhile) to put up scaned images of the various templates available right now, I think it would be neat to hear how other's have used the Pronto. I found some of the disscusion's people were having about macro's to be particularly cool and think that it would be nice to see some people post what kind of macro's they have made so that we can share ideas.

For example, I remember someone wanting to make a macro for each of thier favorite TV stations, I had not even thought of that sort of macro! I will start a new thread with my Macro's since it is a little off the topic of this thread.

Hosting Services by ipHouse