The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Monday May 3, 1999 at 00:07
Julio Cohen
Historic Forum Post
Hi!

No, I believe it will be easier to people who live in Brazil and owns similar equipment. Here we don't have so many models available as in US and several people that I know, for example, owns Pioneer 414 DVD players.

In that CCF, I mixed several portuguese words. Sky is a DBS system (owned my the british News Corp.), Luzes means Lights in portuguese and actually controls a Lutron Spacer module. AR is a short for 'Ar Condicionado' (Air Conditioning) and controls brazilian Consul and Brastemp brands.

TV: Sony 29T70
DVD: Pioneer 414
VCR: RCA VHS 670T
MD: Sony MD-JE520
Sky receiver: Philips 660
Luzes (lights): Lutron Spacer
CD: Pioneer 907 changer
AR (air conditioning): Consul and Brastemp brands.

I subscribe a large e-mail list about Home Theaters and almost everybody never heard about Pronto. Since I explained to several people, most of them bought it from US (Philips didn't imported it to Brazil...as Europe and Asia.) and actually comes to your site everyday.

The CCF isn't totally complete. As everybody does, I'm tweaking it every day (I received the Pronto 1 week ago and I'm playing with ProntoEdit for a month!). If possible, post the version that I'll post next wednesday, because I'll have some free time to complete it, ok?

Thank You,

Julio Cohen

sorry...one day I'll write in english in a better way.

Hosting Services by ipHouse