The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Saturday May 4, 2024 at 17:08
dDavid
Long Time Member
November 2006
There were a lot of things in the 2020 election that eroded confidence in our election system. Millions upon millions of unsolicited absentee ballots mass mailed to everyone on voter rolls (I received three extra, two from deceased relatives and one for my under 18 child) Closed curtain counts in many jurisdictions, with sudden jumps in counts and percentages, issues with electronic voting machines, unsubstantiated issues with electronic voting machines, shutting down of recounts and recount requests, certifying results while court challenges are outstanding, actual cases of voter fraud and election official fraud, but most significant was poopooing concerns by voters. Gaslighting became a nationwide sport in the 2020 election.

We had a good system that was trusted until 2020. Mocking those who have less confidence in it instead of working together to restore trust is a recipe for disaster for the United States.

I’ve been very precise about what I wrote, and what I didn’t write, so hopefully no one infers more than that.

Hosting Services by ipHouse