Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Wednesday April 17, 2024 at 15:08
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
On April 16, 2024 at 10:19, highfigh said...
I don't know your problems, but I have been fine with them, with the one exception to the lack of technical knowledge at the home office and one of the branch locations. The local branch hired the manager of another distributor and he runs it pretty well. He hired someone who has been working in sales (retail and at distributors), install, service and other positions locally, for Best Buy (pre Geek Squad, locally and at their corporate location in MPLS) for at least 20 years. She's one of the few reps who actually have real on the job experience and if she doesn't know the answer to a question, she finds it. Yeah, I wrote 'she'.

1) You wrote 'she' as if that should be a surprising answer. Historically women in professional positions take their job more seriously than their male counterparts do. So I personally would find it more desirable to have a female rep, higher chance of having great service.

2) I dropped ADI 15+ years ago. Their incompetence at a company level was so bad, there really was no choice. IT WAS THAT BAD! So many issues.
I have not heard or seen anything within that time, that would make me believe anything has changed that much at ADI.
There has been some times over the years I've needed something that ADI had and I couldn't get it from anywhere else. I literally said F^it and either told the customer we can't do it; or redesigned it to use another device that I didn't have to get from ADI. IT WAS THAT BAD!

Hosting Services by ipHouse