The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Thursday February 2, 2023 at 14:57
flandon
Advanced Member
September 2004
On January 28, 2023 at 10:24, dd_roller said...
The new Luma X20 camera system has AI driven human and vehicle detection events. You can do line crossing in either or both direction or regeion entrance. The AI filters out everything you don't want.

The generated events can trigger Control4 events. How that works is in control4 you have human, vehicle, and general motion contact sensor drivers linked to the different Luma X20 NVR channels (or standalone Luma X20 camera if no Luma X20 NVR). For example, when the camera system fires a vehicle event the vehicle contact sensor in Control4 opens and you can program anything you want from there.

I have a camera system set up on a clients driveway to turn on lights at night when the camera fires the human or vehicle event. I gotta say I'm very inpressed with the AI filtering. I have the Luma View app on my phone too and I've been monitoring the event types generated to the actual video and there has been no miscatorigized or false alerts. Finally reliable alerts, will be using this alot more for sure.

The only complaint with the system is the Luma View app itself could use a little work yet - have to restart it sometimes to regain video.

I am Planning on a Luma x20 camera system as well. this could work out perfectly.

1 Camera covers a 3 car bay, Maybe i can have multiple line crossings per camera.??

thanks all.

Flandon
Flandon the mighty Dragon Fisher

Hosting Services by ipHouse