Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 46 made on Sunday January 29, 2023 at 20:02
Duckflynn
January 2023
The 65" 4K Led tv adi sold (WBOX OE65LED4K) is actually a dummed down version of the phillips 65PUF6263 6000 series tv sold only in china for around $400 (Wbox sold them for a hell of a lot more than that) it's just a cheap TV that's why they don't want you to know who the manufacturer was or what it actually was. I'm telling everybody now I don't give a **** if it's years too late or not) I had to translate the owners manual as phillips didn't offer an english version only a one page leaflet in english describing basic features. Upon inspection the outside of the tv is identical and after opening it up and searching the numbers of the Main/logic and Tcon boards they all match perfectly (although that perticular tcon board was also used on a model of Hitachi led tv as well.) My screen is upside down on mine and I can't figure out how to get into the service mode I was searching hi and low trying to figure out what type of TV it was for months. although I now know it's a Phillips TV they didn't have it loaded with the regular android software just a generic osd menu adi had a generac remote built for with wbox's name on it I can't seem to get the damn thing into service mode to flip the screen. Oh well screw it I just hooked it to Windows 10 control>alt and down arrowed that bitch my OSD menu still upside down but I'm dyslexic so it works out just fine. "Screw adi by the way" I called and asked them for a software update to see if that would correct the issue and they said the manufacturer would not give them one and lied to me openly telling me the manufacturer was Wbox(in china) and gave me an e-mail address to e-mail them about the issue of [email protected] e-mail them like a two page e-mail and translated it into Chinese and back and forth to make sure and then back to English to make sure it came out right those ass bags that infuriates me.

Hosting Services by ipHouse