Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Tuesday June 14, 2022 at 23:20
glentz
June 2022
Unless your jukebox came with the optional remote control receiver, handheld remote, etc, just getting a universal remote as suggested in earlier posts will not work. The remote system for OMT's was an option which could be installed at the factory if ordered that way, otherwise it could be ordered later on and installed on site. Here is link to a picture of the equipment for the older OMT's that use the I-84 amp which is probably what you have. These are no longer made and I've never seen one for sale on the secondary/used market.
[Link: flippers.com].

I just recently found this product: [Link: ebay.com] which apparently works with the older I-84 amp. There is a link to a youtube video showing how it is installed. Looks like same installation as the OEM part - unplug the wired volume control from amp and plug this one in. Not sure if the handheld remote can cancel a CD but there is a cancel button on the internal box

If you have one of the newer amplifiers, K99 etc. then you should be able to still get a complete OEM remote system.

Hosting Services by ipHouse