Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday January 15, 2022 at 14:19
Craig Aguiar-Winter
September 2002
On January 14, 2022 at 22:28, Brad Humphrey said...
It is a HEOS sub, so it is suppose to work with other HEOS products. The Home Soundbar 550 is also a HEOS product.

That being said, the DSW-1H HEOS sub (is that the sub you mean?) would NOT work with that 550 soundbar. There was suppose to be a firmware update that would fix this, early in 2021. But month after month (even update after update) [even after Denon promising it month after month]... it never did!!!
As of September, this combo still didn't work. And Denon was still promising future compatibility. I would NOT go this route unless the update has happened already and it is working. Because if not, good chance it never will.
The DHT-S716H soundbar does work with that HEOS sub thou.

HEOS is such a shi% show of products these days. I would NEVER recommend them to customers. I know a lot of dealers are still pushing them on customers but for the life of me I can't understand why (other than just profit motivation).

I agree that it’s a HEOS product and SHOULD work. Haha. But for all of the reasons you’ve pointed out I’m looking for a confirmation that it WILL.

And I’m with you. I’ve stopped spec’ing HEOS for new deployments.

Craig
My wife says I can't do sarcasm. She says I just sound like an a$$hole.

Hosting Services by ipHouse