The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 76 made on Wednesday January 12, 2022 at 12:28
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On January 9, 2022 at 17:31, Hi-FiGuy said...
Not what I am being told from my "in the trenches" family and friends, they call BS on most of this reporting.

There are lots of reports from doctors actually treating patients successfully rather than sending positive testing patients home to “see if they get better”.

Honestly, when in our lifetimes have we not had a treatment protocol for an illness or a disease?  Does anyone know of the CDC publishing such protocols?  Regardless of your stance on this thing, does that not sound odd, as tens of thousands die?

”You would feel differently about (vaccines, masks, you name it) if it was your grandmother dying!!”  I have heard and read this multiple times on forums and groups.  If my grandmother were dying, I would love to give her a chance with hydroxychloroquine (safe drug for nearly 80 years) or ivermectin (got a Nobel prize for two scientists in 2015) rather than a hope and a prayer! Unlimited upside (survival) and no downside (both are on the World Health Organization’s list of safe and essential drugs) seem like a great option.  Yet they have been snuffed out in the marketplace in favor of billions in profit for BigPharma solutions.  Doesn’t anyone think it is odd for even a second?
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse