Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Monday December 27, 2021 at 00:09
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
I'm not sure what your price range is but I usually offer my customers Tablo TV.
All you have to do is get the antenna coax to the tuner box and power. Then it can connect to your local network either wired or wireless.
The actual interface is available on most platforms - Android TV/Google TV (including Shield), Roku, AppleTV, Fire TV, and some Smart TVs. Windows app. App for phones & tablets (both Android & Apple). Also can use a web browser (Chrome, Safari, or Edge).

You can mix & match and have several going at the same time. They have 2 tuner & 4 tuner models. And recently, they added stand-alone boxes that can connect directly to the TV (though I don't see the value in that, compared to how the regular boxes work).

[Link: tablotv.com]

I use a 4 tuner model with a 1TB drive installed, that I got 2 years ago. Currently $157 on Amazon. 2.5" hard drive is separate, WD Blue 1TB is $44 right now and a 2TB is $71.
[Link: amazon.com]
[Link: amazon.com]

Lifetime guide subscription cost me $149 (but now is $179).
Note you can't get Lifetime sub on the TV connected boxes. Not sure why but again, I don't see a use for those boxes either.

Hosting Services by ipHouse