Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Friday November 26, 2021 at 12:52
M Hi Fi
August 2008
On November 26, 2021 at 10:12, highfigh said...
Actually, I got the model wrong- it was supposed to be AVR-987, but since it was early and I hadn't had my coffee, my suit hadn't come back from the cleaners, friends came in from out of town, I tripped on a rock, the Sun was in my eyes....

That was one of the models sold through distribution to dealers who weren't set up to buy direct, as you probably remember- I'm glad it had separate assignments for Zone 1 and Zone 2, though. It made programming possible/much easier when I installed it in 2007 because the client had two separate power amps for Z2 and one room needed to be separate from the rest, so I was able to use Trigger 1 for the Mac amp with one and the Trigger 2 via the Furman by selecting separate Z2 sources for each/both since Z2 wasn't used for any audio (had a separate preamp).

I think this would fit the description of 'legacy question' if I had been serious.

RTFM, indeed.

Coffee always 1st when asking any setup questions. The correct model always helps. FWIW, I believe that feature was located in the Setup Menu-> Options-> 12v Triggers. If I’m mistaken, please accept an early apology and I’ll claim brain fog on being away for 9ish years.

Matt

Hosting Services by ipHouse